A Discussion on Reparations: California and Beyond
February 11, 2021 12:50 to 2 p.m.
Visit the livestream at bit.ly/reparationsdiscussion
Join Berkeley Law Dean Erwin Chemerinksy for a panel discussion exploring the broader legal, historical, policy and socio-cultural contexts of this important topic.
- Charles Henry, Professor Emeritus, African American Studies, UC Berkeley
- Cecilia Cissell Lucas, Continuing Lecturer, Interdisciplinary Social Science Program
- Michael Ralph, Associate Professor, Arts & Science, NYU
- Jovan Scott Lewis, Assistant Professor, Geography, UC Berkeley
- john a. powell, Professor of Law, Professor of African American Studies and Ethnic Studies, Robert D. Haas Chancellor’s Chair in Equity and Inclusion, Director, Othering & Belonging Institute